At Psychology CAFFE we offer focused psychological services aimed at adults of all ages to assist with many of the difficulties which may be faced in life.
Our experienced clinicians focus on providing a safe, private, and non-judgemental space for you to share your concerns and to work on strategies to assist you in returning to living a meaningful, enriching life, upholding and acting in line with your values.
We can assist you with dealing with any of the difficulties that you may experience in life.
Some of the common issues which we help our clients with include:
- Relationship breakdown
- Job dissatisfaction
- Termination or redundancy from employment
- Communication difficulties
- Assertiveness training
- Periods of transition or change
- Grief and loss
At Psychology CAFFE we offer a range of psychological services specific for adults, children and adolescents. We understand that as children and adolescents grow and change, their needs will be very different.
Our trained child psychologists are sensitive to development across the lifespan, and your individual child’s journey through growth. We offer services aimed at an appropriate level for your child, wherever that may be.
We offer expert assessment services for a range of issues concerning child and adolescent clients. These include:
- Attachment and Developmental assessments
- Assessment of anxiety and depression and other childhood emotional disorders
- Assessment and treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD), several clinicians provide treatment under the Helping Children with Autism Package and are National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider
- Psychometric assessment for cognitive/intellectual disabilities, giftedness and learning disorders (more info)
- Family and Forensic assessments for court
- Family based treatment for relational difficulties and behavioural problems
Consultation with a Psychologist or Mental Health Accredited Social Worker
$200 per hour
Our standard consult fee for a one hour consult is $200 with a Psychologist or Mental Health Accredited Social Worker, charged as an hourly rate. Psychology CAFFE is not a bulk billing practice however with a Mental Health Care Plan referral from your GP, you will be eligible to receive Medicare rebated appointments for up to 10 sessions per calendar year.
Alternatively if available, you may wish to claim a session through a private health fund – Please note you cannot claim on both Medicare and your health fund. As health funds vary on the amounts they rebate, please contact your own fund for specific information.
Consultation with Principal Psychologist
$220 per hour
Our standard consult fee for a one hour consult with a Principal Psychologist is $220, charged as an hourly rate. As mentioned under standard consult pricing, Psychology CAFFE is not a bulk billing practice however with a Mental Health Care Plan referral from your GP, you will be eligible to receive Medicare rebated appointments for up to 10 sessions per calendar year.