Bringing Up Great Kids is a reflective, mindful, respectfulprogram that provides parents with an opportunity to reflecton their parenting journey.Bringing Up Great Kids provides a friendly and safeenvironment for parents to learn from each other as theycontinue their parenting journey.
The Bringing Up Great Kids’ program supports parents andcarers to:
- Learn more about the origins of their own parenting style and how it can be more effective;
- Identify the important messages they want to convey to their children and how to achieve this;
- Learn more about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour;
- Understand the meaning behind children’s behaviours, and how to respond to children’s underlying feelings and needs;
- Explore new ways of communicating with children;
- Discover ways for parents to take care of themselves and to find support when they need it.
6 sessions in Term 2, 2020
2 hour duration, Thursday morning or Wednesday evening
Psychology CAFFE, via Zoom on smartphone, tablet or computer
Register your interest, (03) 6425 2881 or email@example.com to register
Led by Dr Tracy Spencer