Located in the heart of Tasmania’s North West, Psychology CAFFE is a group practice specialising in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents. Our clinicians also provide adult psychological therapy, workshops and training.
With services ranging from individual and play therapy to family therapy and couples counselling, our practice is committed to the highest standards of treatment in a warm and welcoming environment. Our team of experienced psychologists, social workers and occupational therapists offer services including:
- Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
- Assessments for developmental, intellectual and learning disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Play Therapy, both directive attachment based and child centered non-directive therapy
- Schema Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Family and Couples Therapy
All clinicians at Psychology CAFFE are registered with relevant professional organisations, and all psychologists registered with the Australian Psychological Society.
To find out more about our services or to make an appointment, call us today on (03) 6426 3050.
Phone : (03) 6426 3050
Fax : (03) 6426 3054
120 Gilbert Street
PO Box 480